To better meet the needs of our guests whose businesses are considering a regional or branch office in Aberdeen we have combined the services of two of our own businesses:
Skene House HotelSuites and Skene Business Centres.
The HomeOffice is a recent addition to the Skene House HotelSuites portfolio to meet the needs of companies or consultants requiring to establish a Aberdeen office.
There are many advantages of booking a Skene House HomeOffice :
- Accommodation and office under one roof
- No up-front deposit
- No minimum lease or stay period
- Daily rental to include breakfast, cleaning, telephone rental and utilities.
- Free wi-fi
- City centre location with free secure parking.
A HomeOffice in the West End of Aberdeen is a one bedroom HotelSuite at Skene House Whitehall that has a separate but integral “home office” set up providing:
- office that includes a desk, executive chair, printer, filing cabinet and office stationery
- double or twin bedroom
- sitting room with comfortable sofa and visitor chair
- dining table with four chairs – somewhere to eat or meet
- kitchenette in which to prepare meals or snacks
- Shared walled garden with outdoor table and chairs
- breakfast restaurant serving complimentary breakfast buffet with the option of upgrading, for a supplement, to a cooked-to-order hot breakfast
- guest lounge providing complimentary tea and coffee, and newspapers 24/7
- honour bar
- access to Skene Business Centres (Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.30) offering meeting/boardrooms from £22 per hour
- secretarial support and administration services on a pay-as-you-go basis
To complement the ‘HomeOffice’ we offer the services of Skene Business Centres, where more information can be found at: www.skene-businesscentres.co.uk
For more information on our HomeOffice please contact Karen Barbour, Manager, Skene House Whitehall on +44 (0) 1224 646600, or email at email@example.com
For more information about Skene Business Centres’ offices, facilities and services please email firstname.lastname@example.org