Skene House Rosemount’s HotelSuites’ services
- Daily maid and housekeeping service
- 24/7 reception and concierge services
- Breakfast restaurant serving de luxe continental and a la carte cooked-to-order breakfasts
- Choose the "perfect pillow" - feather, foam, combination of feather and foam and hypoallergenic. Or, bring your own! We offer a VIP (Very Important Pillow) service whereby we will look after your pillow until your next visit.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and fresh milk for the duration of your stay
- Same-day dry cleaning and laundering
- Baby-sitting service
- Early morning call, printing, photocopying, scanning, newspaper, taxis, theatre tickets etc can be arranged by reception
- Relocation advice: eg Doctors’ surgeries, Dental practices, schools etc and contacts for specialist relocation consultants if these have not already been provided by your employer
- In suite beauty treatments: a full range of beauty therapy services including manicures, pedicures, facials - booking in advance is recommended.
- In suite massage: Swedish, head, shoulder & back and reflexology
- Champagne Tea: champagne, sandwich selection, fruit platter, homebakes and cakes delivered to your suite
- You will also have the services of a Groups Coordinator available to help plan and organise itineraries for a wide range of activities, excursions and sporting pursuits. Some examples of what we can organise are: rounds of golf, distillery and castle tours, city bus tours, fishing, hill-walking, canoeing, kayaking, windsuring, personal shopping days, limousine and car hire, full- and half- day spa visits, mixology lessons, breadmaking, dancing lessons and more! Please contact liz..firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We would be delighted to research and assist with planning any ideas or requirements you might have. Please contact Liz Gordon on +44 (0) 1224 645971 or email@example.com to organise your hotel room accommodation in Aberdeen