Skene House Rosemount's serviced hotel accommodation is within both Aberdeen's Cultural Quarter and the city's Rosemount Village neighbourhood. This means that you will have, "on your doorstep", a fantastic choice of places to go, things to see and loads to buy.
You can choose from the cerebral diversions offered at His Majesty's Theatre or Aberdeen Art Gallery or enjoy browsing in local boutiques and shops or sampling local delicacies in delis, restaurants and pubs.
Skene House Rosemount's HotelSuites provide smart, modern & comfortable serviced accommodation in Aberdeen with additional benefit of hotel services. Interiors have been designed by leading interior designers to offer guests a more minimal, streamline aesthetic – from the duplex penthouses offering bright and airy loft-style living to a more homely environment in Rothko’s tequila sunrise hues.
To reserve your accommodation at Skene House Rosemount in Aberdeen, Scotland book online here or call +44 (0) 1224 659 392
£69 per suite / nightBook Now
or call +44 (0) 1224 659 392
- Daily maid and housekeeping service
- 24/7 reception and concierge services
- Purchase local gym pass from reception: £10
- Complimentary continental buffet breakfast served in our breakfast restaurant. Cooked-to-order breakfasts available at a surcharge. In a hurry? Why not ask for the 'Grab & Go' breakfast.
- Choose the "perfect pillow" - feather, foam, combination of feather and foam and hypoallergenic. Or, bring your own! We offer a VIP (Very Important Pillow) service whereby we will look after your pillow until your next visit.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and fresh milk for the duration of your stay
- Same-day dry cleaning and laundering
- Early morning call, printing, photocopying, scanning, newspaper, taxis, theatre tickets etc can be arranged by reception
- Groups Coordinator available to organise itineraries for a wide range of excursions and sporting pursuits.
*Please note that the majority of our properties do not provide an elevator. Should you require a suite located on a lower level, please contact our reservations team +44 (0) 1224 659 392+44 (0) 1224 659 392 or email@example.com.
- 101 executive and superior 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites in a choice of 9 styles of interiors
- Totally non-smoking
- Kitchen equipped with everything you need to prepare a snack to a three course dinner.
- Suites with dishwashers, washer/driers, safes, freezers, ipod docs and DVD players are available, please let us know the suite features you require so that we can allocate the best suite to suit your needs
- Direct dial telephones with your own telephone number
- Guest-controlled central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Recycling box
- Free on-site car parking (limited spaces)
- Free WiFi throughout
- Satellite TV Channels (Freeview)
- Partner Restaurants offering bill-back-to-suite option and selection of menus from restaurants offering take-away and home-delivery on request
- On-site Skene House ConferenceSuites offering 3 meeting rooms for events, meetings and conferences
- Preferential rates at Skene Business Centres' for offices and services for duration of stay
- Complimentary fresh milk, tea and coffee for the duration of your stay
- Laundry facilities for those who choose suites with no washing machine
- Travel adaptors available for a £5 refundable deposit
- Early morning call, printing, photocopying, scanning, newspaper, taxis etc can be arranged by reception
Executive V Superior suites'
- 1 - 3 bedroom suites offering up to 5 times the space of the typical hotel bedroom
- Bathroom or shower room. Please make your preference known, if any, by phoning or emailing us prior to your arrival. Larger suites have both bathroom and shower room.