2 x Weekend Concierge - Skene House HotelSuites
Hours: Vacancy 1 - 24 hours over Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Vacancy 2 - 16 hours over Saturday and Sunday
The ideal candidate will have hotel experience in a similar role, or proven customer facing experience. Start Date ASAP
Reports to: Manager and Head Concierge
Main purpose of job: To assist Reception and Housekeeping in all aspects related to providing guests with a pleasant stay.
Main duties, tasks and responsibilities:
- Greet all guests, staff and contractors in a warm and welcoming manner.
- Provide all guests with a friendly, professional and consistently high level of service
- Promptly and efficiently deal with all in-house guests enquiries
- Deal with all enquiries and matter relating to customer care and guest satisfaction, ensuring feedback is given and manager is made aware.
- Complete shift check list within shift as per laid down procedures
- Ensure the smooth & efficient delivery of laundry & breakfast provisions
- Accept, check and unpack deliveries, taking into consideration manual handling training
- Check all arrival suites are ready in accordance with laid down procedures
- Ensure all showrounds for new and potential guests are in accordance to laid down procedures
- Carry out two security checks of all houses per shift
- Ensure public areas, inside and out, are tidy and well presented at all times in accordance to standards set
- Action any basic maintenance, reporting any incidents that can not be actioned by yourself to your Manager
- Completion of monthly cleaning checklists
Legislation & Policies
- Adhere to any relevant Licensing and Health and Safety regulations and other laws
- Adhere to companies uniform standard and grooming/presentation policy as detailed in staff handbook.
- Cover Receptionist’s break as required ensuring all dealings are reported to Receptionist on his/her return
- Assist Reception, Housekeeping and Food Service depts. with matters as required
- Assist the conference porter with re-setting or replenishing meeting rooms as required.
- Communicate relevant information to other departments in a friendly and informative manner
- Support colleagues
- Carry out any additional reasonable tasks as requested by your Manager
Please send applications to: