Job title: Receptionist
Location: Skene House Rosemount
Hours: 32 hours: 4 days from 7, 7am – 3pm or 3pm -11pm
Main purpose of job:
1. To deal with all administration matters related to incoming, current and previous reservations.
2. To ensure all in-house guests enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and courteous manner, assisting them to have a pleasant stay.
Main duties, tasks and responsibilities:
• Greet all customers, staff and contractors in a warm and welcoming manner
• Provide all guests with a friendly, professional and consistently high level of service
• Promptly and efficiently deal with all Skene House Suite in-house and prospective guests’ enquiries
• Deal with all enquiries and matters relating to customer care and guest satisfaction, ensuring feedback is given and manager is made aware.
• Complete shift checklist within shift as per laid down procedures
• Deal with all aspects of cashiering ensuring accuracy at all times
• Deal with all incoming calls to switchboard and internal extensions in a warm and welcoming manner, answering the phone within 3 rings.
• Ensure key security procedures for staff and contractors and guests keys are in accordance to laid down procedures.
• Handle all guest correspondence efficiently in accordance to laid down procedures
• Ensure reception and lounge areas are tidy at all times in accordance with standards set
Sales & Analysis
• Maximise suite revenue and occupancy in accordance with standards set
• Deal with filing and statistical analysis of business in accordance to laid down procedures.
• Communicate relevant information to other departments in friendly and informative manner
• Undertake any additional reasonable duties as requested by your Manager
Legislation & Policies
• Adhere to all relevant Health and Safety and Licensing regulations
• Adhere to company's uniform standard and grooming/presentation policy as detailed in staff handbook
Please apply by downloading our online application form, and email to Claudia.firstname.lastname@example.org, or post on the address indicated on the application form.