Job title: Concierge
Location: Skene House Rosemount
Hours: 3 shifts per week includes weekends
Main purpose of job:
To ensure the smooth operation of Skene House Rosemount in accordance with standards set.
Main duties, tasks and responsibilities:
- Greet all guests, staff and contractors in a warm and welcoming manner
- Provide all guests with a friendly, professional and consistently high level of service
- Promptly & efficiently deal with all in-house guests enquiries
- Ensure the smooth & efficient delivery of laundry & breakfast provisions
- Accept, check and unpack deliveries, taking into consideration manual handling training
- Check all arrival suites
- Complete shift checklist within shift as per laid down procedures
- Ensure all showrounds for new and potential guests are in accordance with standard procedures
- Carry out two security checks of all houses per shift
- Ensure public areas, inside and out, are tidy and well presented at all times in accordance to standards set
- Action any basic maintenance, reporting any incidents that can not be actioned by yourself to your Manager
- Clean & replenish coffee station, ensuring perishable items are replaced and food items are handled in accordance to relevant hygiene procedures
- Ensure brochure and leaflet displays are neat and that all information is in date, recording any shortage of brochure/map supply to reception
- Weekly tasks as set by manager
Legislation & Policies
- Adhere to any relevant Licensing and Health and Safety regulations and other laws
- Adhere to company’s uniform standard and grooming/presentation policy as detailed in staff handbook.
- Cover Receptionist’s break as required ensuring all dealings are reported to Receptionist on his/her return
- Assist Reception, Housekeeping and Food Service depts. with matters as required
- Assist the conference porter with re-setting or replenishing meeting rooms as required.
- Communicate relevant information to other departments in a friendly and informative manner
- Support colleagues
- Carry out any additional reasonable tasks as requested by your Manager
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state where you saw the job advert.