In this section
- Business Travel
- City Break
- Food & Drink
- Girl's Night In Package
- Girly Weekend
- Groups Coordinator
- Guest Testimonial
- Home Comforts
- In-House Therapies
- Meet the Team
- Short Breaks
- Special Offers
- Team-Building Activities
- What's On
The Aberdeen Local's Guide to Romantic Spaces in Aberdeenshire
To further convince you that Aberdeen could be the Scottish city of choice for a romantic break this Valentine’s, I decided to pose the question to Aberdeen’s Business Community online and got some fantastic responses! Here is a selection of the ABN network’s responses….
“There are some gorgeous places you could have a wee romantic moment in and around the Granite City! For example....
- You could have afternoon tea or visit the Spa at the Marcliffe
- Spend the day getting lost in Castle Fraser or up Bennachie
- Follow the Dee up to the summer home of Wills & Kate
- Explore the Kings College Campus
- Or simply take a walk in one of the beautiful city or shire parks.
- We're lucky enough to have some amazing restaurants: La Stella, Josephines, Cocoa, Bistro 210, Yatai, Malmaison, The Nargile, Simpson’s and the gorgeous Fennel of Inverurie.”
“The Potarch Restaurant is romantic all year round - log fires in the winter, waterfront sunsets in the summer! Aberdeen itself has some cracking wee hotspots too - I used to enjoy The Olive Tree for a wee spot of romance back in the day!”
- “A walk along the prom and Foot Dee Village can be very romantic”
- “Royal Deeside is a great choice if you enjoy a walk, Especially romantic with the snow!"
- "Burn O'Vat is really nice, you might even find a frozen waterfall in this weather!"
So we hope this has convinced you to think of Aberdeen not just as 'The Oil Capital of Europe' but also as a charming and romantic place to visit with the one you love!
Book your romantic weekend get-away here