In this section
- Business Travel
- City Break
- Food & Drink
- Girl's Night In Package
- Girly Weekend
- Groups Coordinator
- Guest Testimonial
- In-House Therapies
- Meet the Team
- Special Offers
- Team-Building Activities
- What's On
Treat yourself this January | Make the most of the January Sales in Aberdeen
Aberdeen has a brilliant mix of UK Highstreet stores and local independents...Personally, I love the independent retailers; they offer a carefully edited selection of unique styles which allow you to express your individuality much more than the larger high street chains. Moreover, the service you get from the local independent stores is much more personalised and the owners take so much pride ensuring that you get the best service and product to meet your needs…and from experience, what they don’t have in store they will do their best to get for you.
Skene House are lucky to have a loyal list of guests who come to Aberdeen for shopping trips, so we like to be able to point them in the right direction for the best offers and quality of service whilst supporting the people who work hard to make our community an enjoyable place to live and visit.
My top ten independent retailers (for clothing and gifts) in Aberdeen include (in no particular order):
- Peltoniemi Concept Store - For a tastefully curated selection from the finest European designers at affordable price ranges.
- Frox - For dresses that make you stand out from the crowd!
- Kafka - For designer casual luxe.
- It’s Darling - Luxury fashion at various price points
- Countryways - Country, Leisure and Equestrian Wear
- Hammerton Store - An all-round general food store, influenced by farm shops and specialist continental delis.
- Fenner and Coburn - Affordable Shoes, Accessories and Fashion
- Hammish Munro - Fashionable shoes and clothing
- Esselmonts - Great for work and day wear, separate men's and ladies stores on the same street.
- Signature - And one for the Men! two stores on Union Street, one casual and one for suits.
These are just a handful of my favourites visited in the 5 months that I have lived in Aberdeen, so apologies if I have missed any others and I would be delighted to receive more suggestions for the list!
I hope this list leds you off the Highstreet and helps you to discover even more of what Aberdeen has to offer.
Discover more with our January Sales offer, ensuring that you get even more value for money and your hotel accommodation during the sales.
With three centrally located properties and enough space for your friends and family, our serviced apartments are the perfect accommodation option for hitting the sales and relaxing afterwards with your favourite tipple from our honesty bar (Holburn and Whitehall properties only)
– ah, Shopping, best friends, and supporting the local community…. what could be better?!