Weather in Aberdeen
OK, so you’re not planning to visit
The Scottish weather is predictable in its unpredictability. As many have said, and experienced before, you can experience all four seasons in one Scottish day, in an hour even..
Unfortunately, the TV or radio forecast can be as unreliable as the weather. This makes event planning....challenging. We are attempting to manage your expectations.
We've provided a weather feed to help you, see below, and some top tips:
- Leave checking weather reports until the last minute – then pack.
- Take layers – so either way you’re not caught out either way. It can be glorious when you least expect it.
- Pack a brolly (if you forget, we can lend you one!)
- Remember that no matter which season you chose to travel to Aberdeen, or Scotland for that matter, very high temperatures are not frequent.
- It does rain, a lot, but that’s what keeps Scotland so lush and green. However, don’t worry, Aberdeen has loads of fun things, for all ages, to do inside!
So, when the weather’s great you’ll really appreciate the stunning, sparkling granite architecture, the golden sands of the seven-mile stretch of beach and the stunning parks and “green city spaces” that have earned Aberdeen the “Britain in Bloom” award 10 times.